Type of handles
Handle jerk test
The purpose is to evaluate the strength and resistance of the handles and straps. After the product is loaded, it is closed and its handle/strap is fixed to the test machine's "J-hook" and subjected to numerous stresses.
This allows for the evaluation of the product's structural integrity and its resistance at the attachment points: wheels, handles and parts that are subject to impact. The loaded product is closed and then runs a 32km course of short and long obstacles along a transport belt.
Simulation of an airplane trip: from check-in to retrieval. The product is filled, closed and placed in a freezer at -12°C for 4 hours in order to reproduce baggage conditions in the cargo hold. It is then placed in the tumbler and subjected to 50 drop cycles.
Straight drop test
The fully loaded suitcase is dropped on corners (25 drops from a height of 60 cm with the product at a temperature of -12°C) to test the bag's structural resistance.
- weight 5.200 g
- measures 54,50 x 81,00 x 30,00 (cm)
- Number of dividers 1
- Type of construction rigid
- Additional information about construction vertical
- Thickness of the article with gusset
- Trolley system double telescopic handlee
- Closure single
- Material polycarbonate
- Number of handles 2
- Type of handles stow-away handles
- Adress tag fixed
- Utility pocket fixed
- Capacity 112
- Animal hide origin No Leather
- Secondary fabric composition 100% Poliyester
- Warranty 10
- Pocket for CONNEQU Yes
- Built-in TSA padlock with magnetic zip pullers yes
- Shock absorbing protection Yes