Adhesion of coating tensile seam breaking test
Allows for the determination of the resistance to breakage for all materials used in the products or the resistance of the adhesion between the fabric and its support. The samples, cut on both the warp and on the weft, are placed between the clamps of a tensor.
- weight 0.042 g
- measures 10,00 x 6,20 x 1,00 (cm)
- Number of dividers 1
- Type of construction rigid
- Manufacturing turned-edges
- Type of lock with magnets
- Material cuero
- Animal hide origin Bovine
- Secondary fabric composition 100% Poliyester
The Modus collection is made from a full-grain calfskin, a highly refined material that is combined with metal finishings of our own design. The leather is tumbled, a special process that increases its softness and pleasant feel.