Note/credit cart facility
Adhesion of coating tensile seam breaking test
Allows for the determination of the resistance to breakage for all materials used in the products or the resistance of the adhesion between the fabric and its support. The samples, cut on both the warp and on the weft, are placed between the clamps of a tensor.
Handle jerk test
The purpose is to evaluate the strength and resistance of the handles and straps. After the product is loaded, it is closed and its handle/strap is fixed to the test machine's "J-hook" and subjected to numerous stresses.
- weight 0.084 g
- measures 13,00 x 9,50 x 2,00 (cm)
- Number of dividers 2
- Type of construction soft
- Additional information about construction horizontal
- Manufacturing sharp cut
- Material cuero
- Note/credit cart facility 4
- Animal hide origin Bovine
- Secondary fabric composition 100% Poliyester