Type of handles
Establishes the propensity of oxidation of the metallic surfaces due to contact with skin or water. No oxidation is permitted.
Cross cut test
The resistance of the metal accessory's finish is evaluation by simulating normal deterioration. An incision is made using a cutter and the behaviour of the finish is noted.
Salt spray test
It establishes the tendency of metallic surfaces towards oxidation or damage to the finish due to salt spray (spray at 47°C - test duration: 24h). No oxidation is permitted.
- weight 5.922 g
- measures 44,00 x 69,00 x 27,50 (cm)
- Number of dividers 1
- Type of construction rigid
- Additional information about construction vertical
- Thickness of the article with gusset
- Trolley system double telescopic handlee
- Closure double
- Type of lock TSA lock
- Material metal and leather
- Number of handles 2
- Type of handles stow-away handles
- Adress tag unhookable
- Capacity 63
- Animal hide origin Bovine
- Secondary fabric composition 100% Poliyester
- Warranty 10