PC Sleeve Size
Additional features of PC compartment
with impact protection
Trolley fitting accessory
Additional features of bottle carrier
This allows for the determination of the actual pH value of leather that should be between 3.5 and 4.5
Handle jerk test
The purpose is to evaluate the strength and resistance of the handles and straps. After the product is loaded, it is closed and its handle/strap is fixed to the test machine's "J-hook" and subjected to numerous stresses.
Establishes the propensity of oxidation of the metallic surfaces due to contact with skin or water. No oxidation is permitted.
Colourfastness to water / to perspiration test
Serves to determine the product's colourfastness upon contact with water and perspiration. The fabrics used in clothing are checked for any colour transfer.
It's useful to estimate the resistance of any type of leather to wearing, scraping or colour rubbing. The leather's sample is tested dry, damp and also under a removable weight of 1 Kg
Water staining test
The leather's response to stains is determined pouring small drops of water on its surface and then checking it every 30 minutes and after 24 hours. No stain, mark or wave is allowed on the leather.
Cross cut test
The resistance of the metal accessory's finish is evaluation by simulating normal deterioration. An incision is made using a cutter and the behaviour of the finish is noted.
Salt spray test
It establishes the tendency of metallic surfaces towards oxidation or damage to the finish due to salt spray (spray at 47°C - test duration: 24h). No oxidation is permitted.
Checks the resistance of the leather's finish. A layer of adhesive tape is applied and the leather is checked after it has been ripped off.
- weight 1.308 g
- measures 35,00 x 39,00 x 15,00 (cm)
- Number of dividers 2
- Type of construction soft
- Additional information about construction vertical
- Thickness of the article with gusset
- Manufacturing turned
- Shoulder protection not removable
- PC Sleeve Size 15,6" notebook
- Additional features of PC compartment with impact protection
- PC sleeve/divider positioning esternal
- Trolley fitting accessory with strap
- Closure single
- Type of lock zippered
- Material cuero
- Interior Organisation fixed
- Number of handles 1
- Type of handles sawn
- Mobile holder features exterior mobile phone pocket
- Bottle carrier exterior bottle carrier
- Additional features of bottle carrier folding
- Glasses case glasses pocket
- Pen holder pen loop
- Umbrella pocket umbrella pocket
- Utility pocket fixed
- Capacity 29
- Animal hide origin Bovine
- Secondary fabric composition 100% Poliyester
- Pocket for CONNEQU Yes
The Blue Square collection is made of tanned calfskin. This traditional tanning method maintains the beauty of the leather over the years. The raw cut edges that are hand-painted in blue enliven the business character of the collection and are a highly recognisable distinctive element.