USB and micro USB enclosure
iPad®Air - iPad®Pro 9.7/iPad 11" sleeve
Adhesion of coating tensile seam breaking test
Allows for the determination of the resistance to breakage for all materials used in the products or the resistance of the adhesion between the fabric and its support. The samples, cut on both the warp and on the weft, are placed between the clamps of a tensor.
Colorfastness to crocking test
To determine the amount of colour that may be transferred from a surface of dyed textiles to other fabric by being rubbed under dry & wet conditions.
Handle jerk test
The purpose is to evaluate the strength and resistance of the handles and straps. After the product is loaded, it is closed and its handle/strap is fixed to the test machine's "J-hook" and subjected to numerous stresses.
This allows for the evaluation of the product's structural integrity and its resistance at the attachment points: wheels, handles and parts that are subject to impact. The loaded product is closed and then runs a 32km course of short and long obstacles along a transport belt.
Abrasione resistance test
The purpose is to determine the fabric's resistance to abrasion. Fabric samples are fastened in place and subjected to being scraped by a rotating platform. In order for the test to be considered successful, there must be no broken threads in the fabric.
Water resistance test
It's necessary to evaluate the textile's resistance to water. A tool that looks like a "watering can" is used to pour water on the fabric like it was rain - 200ml of water in total. The water's penetration is then evaluated in terms of how much textile's surface is wet - it needs to be below 20%.
Establishes the propensity of oxidation of the metallic surfaces due to contact with skin or water. No oxidation is permitted.
Colourfastness to water / to perspiration test
Serves to determine the product's colourfastness upon contact with water and perspiration. The fabrics used in clothing are checked for any colour transfer.
Cross cut test
The resistance of the metal accessory's finish is evaluation by simulating normal deterioration. An incision is made using a cutter and the behaviour of the finish is noted.
Salt spray test
It establishes the tendency of metallic surfaces towards oxidation or damage to the finish due to salt spray (spray at 47°C - test duration: 24h). No oxidation is permitted.
- weight 3.236 g
- measures 35,00 x 55,00 x 20,00 (cm)
- Numero comparti 1
- Tipo di Costruzione semirigid
- USB and micro USB enclosure Yes
- Informazioni ulteriori sulla Costruzione vertical
- Spessore articolo with gusset
- Tipo di lavorazione turned
- Trolley System double telescopic handlee
- Chiusura single
- Tipo chiusura with elastic band
- Materiale leather and fabric
- Composizione Tessuto 100% nylon
- Interior Organisation fixed
- Numero manici 1
- Tipologia manici stow-away handles
- Posizionamento Porta Cellulare interior mobile phone pocket
- Address tag unhookable
- Porta penne pen loop
- Tasca porta oggetti fixed
- Capacity 34,59
- Availability SHOP
- % Tessuto sul prodotto 88%
- iPad®Air - iPad®Pro 9.7/iPad 11" sleeve not removable
- Pelle origine animale Bovine
- Composizione Tessuto secondario 100% Poliyester