Handle jerk test
The purpose is to evaluate the strength and resistance of the handles and straps. After the product is loaded, it is closed and its handle/strap is fixed to the test machine's "J-hook" and subjected to numerous stresses.
This allows for the evaluation of the product's structural integrity and its resistance at the attachment points: wheels, handles and parts that are subject to impact. The loaded product is closed and then runs a 32km course of short and long obstacles along a transport belt.
Simulation of an airplane trip: from check-in to retrieval. The product is filled, closed and placed in a freezer at -12°C for 4 hours in order to reproduce baggage conditions in the cargo hold. It is then placed in the tumbler and subjected to 50 drop cycles.
Straight drop test
The fully loaded suitcase is dropped on corners (25 drops from a height of 60 cm with the product at a temperature of -12°C) to test the bag's structural resistance.
- weight 5.724 g
- measures 51,00 x 75,00 x 28,00 (cm)
- Numero comparti 1
- Tipo di Costruzione rigid
- Informazioni ulteriori sulla Costruzione vertical
- Spessore articolo with gusset
- Trolley System double telescopic handlee
- Chiusura double
- Tipo chiusura with elastic band
- Materiale Polycarbonate/Leather
- Numero manici 2
- Tipologia manici stow-away handles
- Address tag fixed
- Capacity 98
- Pelle origine animale Bovine
- Composizione Tessuto secondario 100% Poliyester
- Warranty 5