PC Sleeve Size
Type of handles
iPad®Air - iPad®Pro 9.7/iPad 11" sleeve
This allows for the determination of the actual pH value of leather that should be between 3.5 and 4.5
Handle jerk test
The purpose is to evaluate the strength and resistance of the handles and straps. After the product is loaded, it is closed and its handle/strap is fixed to the test machine's "J-hook" and subjected to numerous stresses.
This allows for the evaluation of the product's structural integrity and its resistance at the attachment points: wheels, handles and parts that are subject to impact. The loaded product is closed and then runs a 32km course of short and long obstacles along a transport belt.
Establishes the propensity of oxidation of the metallic surfaces due to contact with skin or water. No oxidation is permitted.
Colourfastness to water / to perspiration test
Serves to determine the product's colourfastness upon contact with water and perspiration. The fabrics used in clothing are checked for any colour transfer.
It's useful to estimate the resistance of any type of leather to wearing, scraping or colour rubbing. The leather's sample is tested dry, damp and also under a removable weight of 1 Kg
Water staining test
The leather's response to stains is determined pouring small drops of water on its surface and then checking it every 30 minutes and after 24 hours. No stain, mark or wave is allowed on the leather.
Cross cut test
The resistance of the metal accessory's finish is evaluation by simulating normal deterioration. An incision is made using a cutter and the behaviour of the finish is noted.
Salt spray test
It establishes the tendency of metallic surfaces towards oxidation or damage to the finish due to salt spray (spray at 47°C - test duration: 24h). No oxidation is permitted.
Checks the resistance of the leather's finish. A layer of adhesive tape is applied and the leather is checked after it has been ripped off.
- weight 3.554 g
- measures 38,50 x 55,00 x 23,00 (cm)
- Gruppo Modello CABIN
- Stagione CC
- Stato Articolo V
- Number of dividers 2
- Type of construction semirigid
- Additional information about construction vertical
- Thickness of the article with gusset
- Manufacturing turned
- Trolley system double telescopic handlee
- PC Sleeve Size 15,6" notebook
- Additional features of PC compartment made of neoprene
- PC sleeve/divider positioning internal
- Type of lock with elastic band
- Material Leather
- Interior Organisation fixed
- Number of handles 2
- Type of handles retractable
- Mobile holder features interior mobile phone pocket
- Adress tag unhookable
- Pen holder pen loop
- Garment sleeve detachable
- Utility pocket fixed
- Capacity 47
- iPad®Air - iPad®Pro 9.7/iPad 11" sleeve not removable
- Animal hide origin Bovine
- Secondary fabric composition 100% Poliyester
- Pocket for CONNEQU Yes