PC Sleeve Size
PC Sleeve Type
padded notebook compartment
Trolley fitting accessory
Additional features of bottle carrier
iPad®Air - iPad®Pro 9.7/iPad 11" sleeve
Pocket for AirPods®
Adhesion of coating tensile seam breaking test
Allows for the determination of the resistance to breakage for all materials used in the products or the resistance of the adhesion between the fabric and its support. The samples, cut on both the warp and on the weft, are placed between the clamps of a tensor.
Colorfastness to crocking test
To determine the amount of colour that may be transferred from a surface of dyed textiles to other fabric by being rubbed under dry & wet conditions.
Handle jerk test
The purpose is to evaluate the strength and resistance of the handles and straps. After the product is loaded, it is closed and its handle/strap is fixed to the test machine's "J-hook" and subjected to numerous stresses.
Abrasione resistance test
The purpose is to determine the fabric's resistance to abrasion. Fabric samples are fastened in place and subjected to being scraped by a rotating platform. In order for the test to be considered successful, there must be no broken threads in the fabric.
Water resistance test
It's necessary to evaluate the textile's resistance to water. A tool that looks like a "watering can" is used to pour water on the fabric like it was rain - 200ml of water in total. The water's penetration is then evaluated in terms of how much textile's surface is wet - it needs to be below 20%.
Establishes the propensity of oxidation of the metallic surfaces due to contact with skin or water. No oxidation is permitted.
Colourfastness to water / to perspiration test
Serves to determine the product's colourfastness upon contact with water and perspiration. The fabrics used in clothing are checked for any colour transfer.
Cross cut test
The resistance of the metal accessory's finish is evaluation by simulating normal deterioration. An incision is made using a cutter and the behaviour of the finish is noted.
Salt spray test
It establishes the tendency of metallic surfaces towards oxidation or damage to the finish due to salt spray (spray at 47°C - test duration: 24h). No oxidation is permitted.
- weight 1.145 g
- measures 31,00 x 41,00 x 12,00 (cm)
- Number of dividers 2
- Type of construction soft
- Additional information about construction vertical
- Thickness of the article with gusset
- Manufacturing turned
- Shoulder protection not removable
- PC Sleeve Size 15,6" notebook
- PC Sleeve Type padded notebook compartment
- Additional features of PC compartment made of neoprene
- PC sleeve/divider positioning esternal
- Trolley fitting accessory with strap
- Closure double
- Type of lock zippered
- Material leather and fabric
- Fabric composition 24
- Interior Organisation fixed
- Number of handles 1
- Type of handles sewn
- Mobile holder features interior mobile phone pocket
- Bottle carrier exterior bottle carrier
- Additional features of bottle carrier folding
- Adress tag unhookable
- Pen holder pen loop
- Umbrella pocket umbrella pocket
- Utility pocket fixed
- Capacity 13,50
- % fabric on product 87%
- iPad®Air - iPad®Pro 9.7/iPad 11" sleeve not removable
- Animal hide origin Bovine
- Secondary fabric composition 100% Poliyester
- Antitheft system Yes
- Pocket for CONNEQU Yes
- Recycled/Regenerated product Yes
- PQ-Recycled Index 33
- Pocket for AirPods® Yes
- Badge Holder fixed