Ipad Pro 12.9" compartment
PC Sleeve Size
Type of handles
Handle jerk test
The purpose is to evaluate the strength and resistance of the handles and straps. After the product is loaded, it is closed and its handle/strap is fixed to the test machine's "J-hook" and subjected to numerous stresses.
This allows for the evaluation of the product's structural integrity and its resistance at the attachment points: wheels, handles and parts that are subject to impact. The loaded product is closed and then runs a 32km course of short and long obstacles along a transport belt.
Establishes the propensity of oxidation of the metallic surfaces due to contact with skin or water. No oxidation is permitted.
Colourfastness to water / to perspiration test
Serves to determine the product's colourfastness upon contact with water and perspiration. The fabrics used in clothing are checked for any colour transfer.
Simulation of an airplane trip: from check-in to retrieval. The product is filled, closed and placed in a freezer at -12°C for 4 hours in order to reproduce baggage conditions in the cargo hold. It is then placed in the tumbler and subjected to 50 drop cycles.
Cross cut test
The resistance of the metal accessory's finish is evaluation by simulating normal deterioration. An incision is made using a cutter and the behaviour of the finish is noted.
Salt spray test
It establishes the tendency of metallic surfaces towards oxidation or damage to the finish due to salt spray (spray at 47°C - test duration: 24h). No oxidation is permitted.
Straight drop test
The fully loaded suitcase is dropped on corners (25 drops from a height of 60 cm with the product at a temperature of -12°C) to test the bag's structural resistance.
- weight 2.867 g
- measures 40,00 x 55,00 x 23,00 (cm)
- Number of dividers 1
- Type of construction rigid
- Ipad Pro 12.9" compartment fixed
- Additional information about construction vertical
- Thickness of the article with gusset
- Trolley system double telescopic handlee
- PC Sleeve Size 15,6" notebook
- Additional features of PC compartment made of neoprene
- PC sleeve/divider positioning esternal
- Closure double
- Type of lock TSA lock
- Material polycarbonate
- Number of handles 1
- Type of handles stow-away handles
- Mobile holder features exterior mobile phone pocket
- Document holder with pocket
- Utility pocket fixed
- Capacity 40
- Garment straps Yes
- Animal hide origin No Leather
- Secondary fabric composition 100% Poliyester
- Warranty 10
- Fast check Yes